Get Flash to see this player.

  • You are required to complete and lodge with me the Notice of Intention to Marry Form at least one month and no longer than 18 months prior to the wedding.
  • I am required to sight either your Birth Certificates or Passports.
  • If you are divorced I must sight the Divorce Order in English.
  • If you are widowed I must sight the Death Certificate of your previous spouse.
  • You are required to sign a Statutory Declaration before me stating that you know of no legal impediment to your marriage.
  • On the day of your marriage, you will sign the Marriage Certificates in the presence of two witnesses who will also sign.  These witnesses must be over 18 years of age and speak English.
  • I will advise you regarding obtaining your Official Registered Marriage Certificate and include the application in your marriage documents.
  • Once I have married you I will lodge all the legal documents with the Registry who will then issue you with your Official Registered Marriage Certificate.
  • Should you require the services of an interpreter or translator, I can advise you in this regard.


Copyright 2010-2016    |   Sitemap   | |   Website Development & Social Media by Askew Vision for Interactive Event Marketing & Technology